- posted by Jennifer
- Kelly and I had the pleasure of photographing Jill and Kevin's wedding last month at Arden Hills Resort and Spa. Jill had worked for hours to make sure every little detail was in place and honestly is was probably the easiest, meaning best and well planned event, that we've been at in a very long time.
It helped that we worked with some amazing vendors:
- Shana Beals was on hand to make everyone look their best.
- We stole Shana's mirror to do a ring photo. I have a thing for rings and reflective surfaces.
- The girls both looked amazing!
- And Jill, as someone said of the photo I posted on FB last Friday, looked like she was a model.
- One of my favorite photos of the day. Great photo Kelly!
- As we headed outside to do some family photos before the ceremony, we caught this little guy arriving.
- What a great looking family.
- After a first look, we took Jill and Kevin outside for a few pre-ceremony photos.
- A small breeze picked up just as the ceremony started and cooled everyone off just enough. I love Jill's expression as she sees Kevin down the aisle.
- The ceremony ended just in time for us to use some of that glorious sun light.
- Look at this back-drop! The colorful flowers couldn't have been more perfect for our beautiful couple.
- Bella Bloom did all the floral decor for the evening.
- Jill and Kevin used the same dance instructor that Cory and I did for our wedding. Mike, at Del Campo Studios, is awesome!
- Mike taught them how to dip and hold for the cameras!
- At the reception, we enjoyed the sounds of the band Reruns, a 60's tribute band. They were fantastic.
Be sure to click the below photo to start the extended sneak peak slideshow. There is sound, so if you are at work, you may need to turn your speakers down. Enjoy! (be patient as the slideshow loads)