- posted by Mai
- Hi everyone! We are transitioning into the fall season, and the holidays are right around the corner. It's time to get your family together, and let us capture your sweetest moments. We are now SCHEDULING portrait sessions until NOVEMBER 1st, allowing us considerable time to process your photos before all major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas). We're only a phone call away.
Contact our office now for price inquiry and book your mini-session today!
Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Check out our Family Time Gallery.
- posted by Isabel
- Marlo and David's engagement session was the first time we all met. These two are one the of the most easy going couples I have ever met. I had the best time capturing these two lovebirds in Old Sacramento last month.
- Just so you all know, all three of us were laughing during these shots. Marlo was totally shoulder shaking. ;)
- Gorgeous light+Gorgeous couple= One Happy Photographer!! :)
- Marlo and David loved the American Flag in the background. They are both very patriotic people.
- "One, two, three, four, I declare thumb war!"
- Such a fun engagement session!!
- posted by Mai
- Could choosing your wedding gifts be one of the easiest task of all? It probably is when all you have to do is just scan as you go, but it can also be a regret, too. Before scanning every single item you come across, think about items you'll need for the future. If you plan on purchasing a home, let your guests fill it up for you with pots and pans, or new utensils that will definitely come in handy. If you already have a home, think about what would be most useful, like a mixer, or a new slow cooker. Of course you'll want to have everything on your list, but start with items that would be most beneficial, and work your way down the aisles to mark off the insignificant items. I'd rather have inanimate objects that I could use, instead of taking up extra space. If you need an extra boost, scan our inspiration of Wedding Gift Registry Ideas on our Memory Journalists Pinterest page. Happy scanning!
Look below for some favorite gift registry stores and sites.
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Photo Courtesy: The Kitchn
- posted by Mai
- It's time to make memories, and enjoy the sweetness of life. Family portraits are one of the most precious keepsakes you can have. From the beginning of glancing at your newborn, to their first steps as a toddler, or capturing those candid shots as a family. Whichever shoot you're going for, we'll be with you every step of the way. Turn your family time into treasured moments, and they'll never be forgotten.
Don't forget to say CHEESE!
Need a family portrait? Check out our collective team of photographers at The Memory Journalists, and our recent Family Portraits of wonderful families!
- posted by Jennifer
- Kelly and I had the pleasure of photographing Jill and Kevin's wedding last month at Arden Hills Resort and Spa. Jill had worked for hours to make sure every little detail was in place and honestly is was probably the easiest, meaning best and well planned event, that we've been at in a very long time.
It helped that we worked with some amazing vendors:
- Shana Beals was on hand to make everyone look their best.
- We stole Shana's mirror to do a ring photo. I have a thing for rings and reflective surfaces.
- The girls both looked amazing!
- And Jill, as someone said of the photo I posted on FB last Friday, looked like she was a model.
- One of my favorite photos of the day. Great photo Kelly!
- As we headed outside to do some family photos before the ceremony, we caught this little guy arriving.
- What a great looking family.
- After a first look, we took Jill and Kevin outside for a few pre-ceremony photos.
- A small breeze picked up just as the ceremony started and cooled everyone off just enough. I love Jill's expression as she sees Kevin down the aisle.
- The ceremony ended just in time for us to use some of that glorious sun light.
- Look at this back-drop! The colorful flowers couldn't have been more perfect for our beautiful couple.
- Bella Bloom did all the floral decor for the evening.
- Jill and Kevin used the same dance instructor that Cory and I did for our wedding. Mike, at Del Campo Studios, is awesome!
- Mike taught them how to dip and hold for the cameras!
- At the reception, we enjoyed the sounds of the band Reruns, a 60's tribute band. They were fantastic.
Be sure to click the below photo to start the extended sneak peak slideshow. There is sound, so if you are at work, you may need to turn your speakers down. Enjoy! (be patient as the slideshow loads)