- posted by Jennifer
- A few weeks ago, Teresa and I started an awesome wedding day with Naomi and Mark at the Catta Verdera Country Club. This wedding location was gorgeous and the weather was perfect.
- Kayci was on hand to do hair and make-up! She even had a little helper.
- Naomi's dress hung by itself on the rack waiting for best part to begin....getting into the dress!
- Naomi's friends and family were all surrounding her as she glowed with excitement.
- I love this generation photo with Naomi's mom and grandma both.
- Once she was dressed, there was a few hugs, and a few tears. I love these special moments.
- After taking a few girls' photos, we met up with the guys. I have to say the guys were a great bunch and made our job super easy.
- From a distance you could see the bride walking in with her brother.
- And up close was even better. Naomi's smile got bigger and bigger the closer she got to Mark. Her bouquet was gorgeous too! (from Cathy at Visual Impact Designs).
- There ceremony was one of laughs and tears - the best kind of ceremonies!
- The umbrellas were a great source of fun for the entire wedding party.
- After the ceremony was over, photos were almost done, and the party was about to begin, we caught Naomi skipping with Joy (notice she's mid-air!)
- This was such a beautiful spot for photos. The leaves on the tree were such a great fall color.
- A little quiet time as we photographers stand a bit further off.
- The backside of Catta Verdera proved to be a great location for photos as well.
- Right before entering the reception, Naomi and Mark had a drinking contest....Naomi won!
- Function 45 rocked the night away with their music and entertainment. Baker Ben's Donuts provided a late night snack of awesome donuts and Ettore's made a beautiful cake. Be sure to check out the rest of the sneak peek by clicking the following photo to start the slideshow (there is music!) Enjoy! Be patient as it loads - there are over 100 photos!