- posted by Mai
- Belee and Martin's traditional Vietnamese Wedding was The Memory Journalists' last wedding of 2014! And Kelly and I couldn't have asked for a more fun and relaxed couple as these two. The day started with the girls getting ready at The Residence Inn in Sacramento. Earlier that week we were worried it may be raining, but we lucked out and dodged the rain that day. Throughout these images you may notice Belee in different dresses. She changed into four different dresses during the day. Yes, four. Her bridesmaids made her transition from dress to dress swift and quick. A dream team of ladies behind their girl.
- Loved her shoes and accessories!
- I love this getting ready photo.
- Belee made such a beautiful bride.
- And Martin was just as dashing as he got ready.
- Belee and Martin shared a first look at Capital Park. As you can tell it was raining earlier that morning. It stayed dry for the rest of the day. Luckily. :)
- Their dog Poncho showed up to complete the Bridal party portraits.
- The girls were such a blast to work with.
- I love the colors in Belee's bouquet.
- The guys were looking sharp. And goofy.
- The ceremony was held at St. Francis of Assisi Parish.
- St. Francis of Assisi is such a beautiful church and I love that we can use the balcony.
- Congrats to the newlyweds!
- Everyone was ready for a celebration to start!
- We used the park across the street from the church for a few after ceremony portraits.
- Back at the reception, their wedding topper was so cute!!
- We had such a blast capturing your day Belee & Martin!! Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of such a wonderful day! Enjoy your extended sneak peak slideshow. Just click the following photo and turn up the music!
- posted by Isabel
- Jessica and Anthony were married at Wine and Roses, one of our favorite Venues. Wine and Roses is located in Lodi, California.
After hearing about how Anthony proposed to Jessica, during a wonderful vacation on the coast of Northern California, getting down on one knee on the beach while family watched from inside the house, we knew their wedding day would be magical.
- Jessica's hair and makeup was beautifully done by the talented ladies at Wine & Roses Spa. We worked with a fabulous team of vendors all day and it made the day go smoothly.
- Jessica and her bridesmaids all looked fantastic.
- Gorgeous bouquets by Chris from Big Bang Events.
- Jessica and Anthony met while both attending McGeorge law school 5 years ago. Anthony makes a really good attorney face, don't you think? He's got a great smile too. :)
- All the boys were solid with their serious faces.
- We loved their first look! Jessica shed a few tears that quickly turned into smiles and laughter.
- We are so glad that they decided to do some photos before the ceremony as the light was amazing!
- The garden setting at Wine and Roses is such a beautiful backdrop.
- Loved their first kiss as husband and wife! I am such a sucker of kiss photos when the guy wraps his hand around the girls neck. It's just so sexy and loving!
- Inside the party was about to get started, but we grabbed a few photos before everyone headed inside.
- I loved the light on the cake. Freeport Bakery did a yummy job.
- Jessica and Anthony's first dance ended with a kiss. I'm so glad we were there to capture it. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding day.
Be sure to check out the extended sneak peak slideshow by clicking on the next photo. There is music (in case you are at work!) Enjoy! Be patient as it loads!
- posted by Jennifer
- Kelly and Isabel started Marlo and David's wonderful wedding day at the Westin along the beautiful Sacramento River. They met up with Marlo getting ready with the girls and started with a few inanimate photographs.
Marlo and David,
Your family is so beautiful! As I put together the extended sneak peak slideshow (below) and as I'm working on your album photos, and it made me both smile and brought tears to my eyes. I just feel so much love in this day. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding day. Isabel and Kelly did an amazing job of capturing you all exactly as you are!
Now onwards to the photos! We worked with another great crew of wedding vendors!
- Marlo looked absolutely stunning.
- And so did all her bridesmaids. Flawless!!
- David felt bad that his groomsmen had to wear pink (blush) colored vests so he wore these pink socks to make them feel better.
- A good looking group of men!
- The guys did a shot together inside of Scott's Seafood Restaurant before the ceremony.
- I just love their reactions to each other for their first looks.
- David's daughters were the best little flower girls. And their Yorkie, Tyson, made the cutest little ring bearer.
- The Sacramento River makes a gorgeous background for weddings at the Westin.
- Gorgeous and yummy cake by Freeport Bakery.
- We loved being a part of your day Marlo & David! Enjoy this extended sneak peak slideshow by clicking on this photo. (there is music!)
- posted by Jennifer
- Kelly and I had the pleasure of photographing Jill and Kevin's wedding last month at Arden Hills Resort and Spa. Jill had worked for hours to make sure every little detail was in place and honestly is was probably the easiest, meaning best and well planned event, that we've been at in a very long time.
It helped that we worked with some amazing vendors:
- Shana Beals was on hand to make everyone look their best.
- We stole Shana's mirror to do a ring photo. I have a thing for rings and reflective surfaces.
- The girls both looked amazing!
- And Jill, as someone said of the photo I posted on FB last Friday, looked like she was a model.
- One of my favorite photos of the day. Great photo Kelly!
- As we headed outside to do some family photos before the ceremony, we caught this little guy arriving.
- What a great looking family.
- After a first look, we took Jill and Kevin outside for a few pre-ceremony photos.
- A small breeze picked up just as the ceremony started and cooled everyone off just enough. I love Jill's expression as she sees Kevin down the aisle.
- The ceremony ended just in time for us to use some of that glorious sun light.
- Look at this back-drop! The colorful flowers couldn't have been more perfect for our beautiful couple.
- Bella Bloom did all the floral decor for the evening.
- Jill and Kevin used the same dance instructor that Cory and I did for our wedding. Mike, at Del Campo Studios, is awesome!
- Mike taught them how to dip and hold for the cameras!
- At the reception, we enjoyed the sounds of the band Reruns, a 60's tribute band. They were fantastic.
Be sure to click the below photo to start the extended sneak peak slideshow. There is sound, so if you are at work, you may need to turn your speakers down. Enjoy! (be patient as the slideshow loads)
- posted by Isabel
- Jillian & Jeff first contacted us well over a year before their scheduled wedding date. Although there were a few changes in their venue during the year, it ended being an amazing day. You could feel the love from all the friends and family that had traveled from near and far to be a part of their wedding.
We worked with some fabulous vendors on this wedding!
- Jillian's dress was such a stunner! Seriously gorgeous!!!
- Lea did such an amazing job preparing the lovely Jillian for her nuptials.
- Jillian is such a beautiful girl - both inside and out. She made our job so easy.
- Both the girls and the guys were super fun and they were loving being our models. :-)
- This was a special request from the bride. Such a sweet and special moment before the wedding ceremony.
- I love that you can see the love in Jeff's eyes as Jillian walked down the aisle.
- A few planned sunset photos - perfect light!
- I love that Jillian rented this couch from Dogwood rentals. It added a sweet vintage touch to their portraits.
- Such a fun wedding party!
- Gorgeous decor by Big Bang Events! Loved all the colors and the vintage feel.
- This cake was so cool and unique! The flower on top was a masterpiece on its own. Wonderful work by Sweet Cakes by Rebeca.
- We had just the glow light left for Jillian and Jeff's first dance.
- It was such an amazing night at Scribner Bend! Congratulations again Jillian & Jeff. It was such a pleasure for Teresa and I to have been a part of such a wonderful celebration of love!
- Be sure to click the next photo to watch the slideshow. Beware there is music (in case you are at work!) Enjoy!